- Our 36,000 SQ. FT building located in Fitzgerald, GA is large enough to handle any job, any size.
- A 132 load bar / Mono-rail conveyor carries parts to be coated through the wash system where they are cleaned and sealed for maximum corrosion resistance. After the parts pass through a dry off oven, they now enter the Wagner automated powder booth, and finally the curing oven.
- No job is too big for us to handle!
- It's all in the prep work!
- Here at PPC we pride ourselves in providing the most durable coating in the industry, and for heavy mill scale on steel, sandblasting is key to a durable finish.
- Our 20’ x 30’ blasting booth can handle large volume and large parts the same.
- Typical blasting procedures call for 80-100 grit aluminum oxide, but we can blast a custom profile for individual customer needs.
- A State of the Art facility needs a World Class painting system, and the Wagner PXS E-Class powder system provides just that.
- Combined with Wagner's proven track record for reliability and performance, our team can provide higher quality parts and faster turn around than the competition.
- PPC is proud to offer clients the ISO requirements our customers and partners demand.
- ISO 9001: 2015 compliant